From: Maulin Vasavada <maulin.vasav...@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, 11 October 2021 at 06:54
To: dev@cassandra.apache.org <dev@cassandra.apache.org>
Subject: [DISCUSS] CEP-17: Add support for PEM based key material for SSL
Hi all,

I would like to start this discussion thread for the CEP-17
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CASSANDRA/CEP-17%3A+Add+support+for+PEM+based+key+material+for+SSL>.
I think it would be a great addition to support a commonly used format for
private keys and trusted certificates for SSL configurations.

Thank you.
Maulin