For those who missed it, my talk discussing this CEP at ApacheCon is now
available to view:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAE7E-QEAvk

From: Oleksandr Petrov <oleksandr.pet...@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, 11 October 2021 at 10:11
To: dev <dev@cassandra.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] CEP-15: General Purpose Transactions
> I support this proposal. From what I can understand, this proposal  moves
us towards having the building blocks we need to correctly deliver some of
the most often requested features in Cassandra.

Same here. I also support this proposal and believe it opens up many new
opportunities (while not limiting us / not narrowing our future options),
can help us implement features we've all wanted to have implemented for
years, and make significant improvements in the subsystems that were a
source of issues for a long time.

I think it's also good to start with CAS batches: it's a great way to make
the feature available and work incrementally. After this lands, people will
be able to use Accord/MPT in different subsystems and get busy
implementing all sorts of other features and improvements on top of it.