Hmm.. It's too late to change that. I opened it as "DISCUSS" because I was not sure if the information in it is enough for people to vote on it. There's clearly a lot more can be asked or discussed. For example the change will also stop the "To unsubscribe, ..." footer being appended to some emails (but not this one), and that may cause some difficulties for some people to find the unsubscribe link/address.