> If my understanding is correct, we run the canonical set *before* merging,
> and the runs triggered by the cassandra CI bot include the full set
> *after* a commit is merged.

Good point. Clarified to indicate it's canonical *circleci tests* to run
before merging, and the ci-cassandra jenkins is canonical post excepting
release blocking.

small nits

Tweaked those two little bits as those are non-controversial.

All three edits are clarifications and not changes so no change to the vote.

Keep the feedback coming!

~Josh