This is a great day for the project. These are three people that have been
contributing continuously to the success of Cassandra users for so many
years I can't even guess. Really makes me happy to see the project mature
into a place where a diversity of contributions are recognized.

Congratulations Lorina, Erick, and Anthony!

Patrick