Looks good

One thing that might be missing is direction on if we should avoid making
method parameters and local variables `final` - this is inconsistent over the
code base, but I'd prefer not having them. If the method is large enough that
we might mistakenly reuse parameters/variables, we should probably refactor the
method.

/Marcus