hello,

i am getting this error when i try to update my system :

'''W: http://www.apache.org/dist/cassandra/debian/dists/40x/InRelease: Key is
stored in legacy trusted.gpg keyring (/etc/apt/trusted.gpg), see the
DEPRECATION section in apt-key(8) for details.
'''

(for this error on my ubuntu system i have reach the ubuntu launchpad suport if
that hold by their side)

the apache cassandra is installed but the subprogram cqlsh is broken thus i
have tried to install the module python asked but it seems unexisted :

'''~$ sudo cqlsh
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/cqlsh.py", line 20, in <module>
    import cqlshlib
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'cqlshlib'
~$ sudo pip3 install cqlshlib
ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement cqlshlib (from
versions: none)
ERROR: No matching distribution found for cqlshlib
~$ sudo python3 install cqlshlib
python3: can't open file '/home/dorianrosse/install': [Errno 2] No such file or
directory
~$ sudo pip install cqlshlib
ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement cqlshlib (from
versions: none)
ERROR: No matching distribution found for cqlshlib
~$ sudo python install cqlshlib
python: can't open file 'install': [Errno 2] No such file or directory
'''

thanks you in advance to help myself repair both errors,

regards.

Dorian ROSSE.