+1

On 30/9/22 16:20, Brandon Williams wrote:
I'm +1 under these conditions as well.

Kind Regards,
Brandon

On Thu, Sep 29, 2022 at 3:34 PM Mick Semb Wever <m...@apache.org> wrote:

The vote will be open for 72 hours (longer if needed). Everyone who has tested
the build is invited to vote. Votes by PMC members are considered binding. A
vote passes if there are at least three binding +1s and no -1's.

So long as the ongoing 'release criteria' thread permits, I'm +1
(I won't close the vote until that thread summarises, up to you Josh when.)

I'm ok with waivers on the two new flakies 17927 and 17928, so long as they
block the next (beta or rc) release. Both appear to be only test related.

Checked
- signing correct
- checksums are correct
- source artefact builds