Hi,

further to my previous mail I've just pushed a new branch, cep-21-tcm, to the
ASF repo. This represents the majority of the work to date on CEP-21 and is
based on recent trunk (7ad746cc83). As you can see from Circle[1], there are a
number of test failures at the moment, many of which are down to differences in
test setup and we're working on getting this to parity with trunk. We were able
to get the git history reorganisation done while doing a rebase, so there isn't
any point in publishing the original dev branch as I originally proposed.

I've also created a Jira epic (CASSANDRA-18330) as an umberella for CEP-21 and
over the coming days we'll start to file seperate tickets for the
upcoming/remaining work.

[1]
https://app.circleci.com/pipelines/github/beobal/cassandra/406/workflows/00cdb02e-4b3e-477a-b997-403121172249