For quite a few years, I have done Twitter polls to gather helpful
information about how people use Apache Cassandra. Twitter is no longer the
best place to conduct this kind of activity since it has become a ghost
town.

We should ask more comprehensive questions to get the pulse of our user
community. I want to do a simple Google Form survey that we can promote on
every channel for a few weeks. I'll anonymize the results and post them on
cassandra.apache.org.

Here are the proposed questions I have compiled. A pretty basic set of
questions, but it would be fun to know the answer to several of these:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/18627E1UV-BjLyuNFgV0cgPwPmtjUHy7Th9Mk15ll1IA/edit?usp=sharing

Comments are open to all. Please let me know what you think.

Patrick