Nice one!

On 26/7/23 21:11, Ekaterina Dimitrova wrote:
Thanks Caleb!
Great  job everyone! 🚀👏🏻

On Wed, 26 Jul 2023 at 15:07, J. D. Jordan <jeremiah.jor...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Thanks for all the work here!

    On Jul 26, 2023, at 1:57 PM, Caleb Rackliffe
    <calebrackli...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Alright, the cep-7-sai branch is now merged to trunk!

    Now we move to addressing the most urgent items from "Phase 2"
    (CASSANDRA-18473
    <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-18473>) before
    (and in the case of some testing after) the 5.0 freeze...

    On Wed, Jul 26, 2023 at 6:07 AM Jeremy Hanna