Just for my understanding on this. Is the issue that the code has a
copyright header on it or that it is copyright to a corporate entity?

--
[image: DataStax Logo Square] <https://www.datastax.com/> *Mike Adamson*
Engineering

+1 650 389 6000 <16503896000> | datastax.com <https://www.datastax.com/>
Find DataStax Online: [image: LinkedIn Logo]
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.linkedin.com_company_datastax&d=DwMFaQ&c=adz96Xi0w1RHqtPMowiL2g&r=IFj3MdIKYLLXIUhYdUGB0cTzTlxyCb7_VUmICBaYilU&m=uHzE4WhPViSF0rsjSxKhfwGDU1Bo7USObSc_aIcgelo&s=akx0E6l2bnTjOvA-YxtonbW0M4b6bNg4nRwmcHNDo4Q&e=>
   [image: Facebook Logo]
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.facebook.com_datastax&d=DwMFaQ&c=adz96Xi0w1RHqtPMowiL2g&r=IFj3MdIKYLLXIUhYdUGB0cTzTlxyCb7_VUmICBaYilU&m=uHzE4WhPViSF0rsjSxKhfwGDU1Bo7USObSc_aIcgelo&s=ncMlB41-6hHuqx-EhnM83-KVtjMegQ9c2l2zDzHAxiU&e=>
   [image: Twitter Logo] <https://twitter.com/DataStax>   [image: RSS Feed]
<https://www.datastax.com/blog/rss.xml>   [image: Github Logo]
<https://github.com/datastax>