> that may be long-running and that could be run indefinitely
Perfect. That was the distinction I wasn't aware of. Also means having the burn
target as part of regular CI runs is probably a mistake, yes? i.e. if someone
adds a burn tests that runs indefinitely, are there any guardrails or built-in
checks or timeouts to keep it from running right up to job timeout and then
failing?