I think it makes sense to see what the actual overhead is of CBO before
making the assumption it'll be so high that we need to have two code
paths.  I'm happy to provide thorough benchmarking and analysis when it
reaches a testing phase.

I'm excited to see where this goes.  I think it sounds very forward looking
and opens up a lot of possibilities.

Jon