+1, thank you for your efforts in bringing Harry in-tree. Anything that
improves the testing ecosystem for Cassandra, particularly around complex
scenarios / edge cases  goes a long way in improving reliability, and with
having a powerful tool like Harry in-tree, it is a lot more accessible to
the developers than it has been. Also, thank you for keeping in mind the
onboarding experience of developers.

- Sumanth