1) If there’s an “old compatible default” and “latest recommended settings”,
when does the value in “old compatible default” get updated? Never?
2) If there are test failures with the new values, it seems REALLY IMPORTANT to
make sure those test failures are discovered + fixed IN THE FUTURE TOO. If
pushing new yaml into a different file makes us less likely to catch the
failures in the future, it seems like we’re hurting ourselves. Branimir
mentions this, but how do we ensure that we don’t let this pattern disguise
future bugs?