Oops, looks like I have missed this. Will try to get this configured.

Regards
Werner

On 10.02.2010 11:50, Werner Guttmann wrote:
Okay, I will follow up once I have finished this task.

Werner

On 09.02.2010 19:55, Ralf Joachim wrote:
Hi Werner,

I think we can grant this permission to developers and don't need to
restrict it to despot only.

Regards
Ralf

Werner Guttmann schrieb:
Hi,

I have asked the Codehaus admins a few things about setting
permissions for Bamboo build plans, and apparently - apart from adding
individual users - permissions can be given for the following groups
(as administered through Xircles):

- developers
- desposts
- contributor
- student

Any preferences between the first two, I'd assume ?

Cheers
Werner