Hi Jakub,

    It is a good idea, I'll create the page for my project :-) .

Best regards
Wensheng Dou

于 2011-4-30 2:33, Jakub Narloch 写道:
Hi everyone,

After a discussion with Werner, he suggested that I could use the Castor Wiki (http://docs.codehaus.org/display/CASTOR/Home) to document my progress with the project. So I though that other GSoC student could also maintain their own wiki pages, of course if their willing to. I already created that page (and going to update it successively) for this purpose You can find it here: .http://docs.codehaus.org/display/CASTOR/Google+Summer+of+Code+2011+Projects

Regards,
Jakub Narloch