Hi all,

I hope this is allright to post here. Between 1.3.1 and 1.3.3 of castor the
class org.exolab.castor.mapping.xml.types.FieldMappingCollectionType seems to
have changed a bit.

In my case - the class org.exolab.castor.xml.XMLMappingLoader.createFieldDesc
(around line 620) the code starts mapping a collection type. In my case a files
typeName derived on 626 is "collection". But then colType is looked for by using

colType = FieldMappingCollectionType.valueOf(typeName); //(typeName =
"collection" in my case).

This returns an error about that there is no such entry in the enumeration. If
the line on the other hand would use

colType = FieldMappingCollectionType.fromValue(typeName);

it works. Now I'm not sure if both cases could be true or if it's just a
mistake in the refactoring of the enum. Right now I have just made a silly
patch which tries both in case one of them works. But I would like this to be
solved in the official branch naturally.

Regards
Mattias Bogeblad