Hi all,

as already mentioned by Ralf the other day, The Codehaus is coming to its End of Life [EOL] within a few days.

As such, I have started to migrate major parts of Castor to Github, which will be the default code repository for Castor.

As of now, the following artefacts have been migrated successfully and are available:

* Source code:

What used to hosted in an SVN repository at the Codehaus, is now available at https://github.com/castor-data-binding/castor.

* Web site:

The project's web site has moved from http://castor.codehaus.org/ to http://castor-data-binding.github.io/castor/. Please note that major sections will have to updated to reflect the move to Github.

I will follow up with news re: the other infrastructure bits and pieces pretty soon.

Anybody willing to contribute, please visit https://github.com/castor-data-binding/castor and create pull requests as needed.

Kind Regards
Werner Guttmann

---