I'm a bit late, but here's my +1. The bugs in RC1 were all found in my project, so I'm quite keen to see this release done.

Ari

On 30/10/19 12:22am, Nikita Timofeev wrote:
Here is my +1

The difference in javadocs is because of different JDK versions I used
to build assemblies.

Final results are following:

Andrus Adamchik (PMC): +1
Michael Gentry (PMC): +1