Interesting. Being Apache old-timers, we haven't reviewed the LICENSE/NOTICE
requirements in a bit. So looks like we may need 2 separate LICENSE files for
source and binary distros:

1. The source one should exclude the following licenses: CAUCHO, JGOODIES,
OGNL, VPP, jEdit Syntax, Inflector (did we borrow any inflector sources?),
JGraph, SLF4J, EPL.

2. Binary one should exclude EPL (I still don't believe we have any EPL
dependencies; maybe the original one came from our attempts to develop an
Eclipse plugin?).

I don't see anything about including LICENSE/NOTICE in .jar files anymore (we
do include them). Suppose a standalone jar may be considered a special kind of
a "binary release". Any ideas?

Andrus