Hi Mridul,

Thanks for asking. In fact at the time when donating Celeborn to ASF
incubator we had a discussion whether to use JIRA or
Github for issue tracking and we decided to choose JIRA at last. Seems
different projects have different preferences. Maybe
newer projects tends to use Github.

To me, I'm actually fine with both. JIRA works well so far, will using
Github be more beneficial? Glad to hear about your opinion.

Thanks,
Keyong Zhou

Mridul Muralidharan <mri...@gmail.com> 于2024年2月7日周三 14:03写道: