Hi All,

I just pushed the shell refactoring branch to develop. Within this feature
the command service has been updated. WIth this update you must implement a
execute function working with a FILE streams (FILE *), for "normal" and
error output, instead of two write functions. This was done so that it is
easier to support multiple connections (e.g. the remote shell).

This update includes the needed updates for shell, shell_tui and
remote_shell. Current shell_bonjour is not yet supported.
Note that this is a backwards incompatible change, so if you created your
own shell commands these needs to be updated.

I also took the liberty to change the 'ps' command to 'lb', more conform
the 'lb' command from the Apache Felix Gogo shell.

Greetings,
Pepijn