Hi all,

It is time to file our board report again.
If there are any questions or remarks, please feel free to mention them /
send an updated version of the report.

Regards,
Roy

 - Dynamic service framework for C and C++

## Issues:
 - There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.

## Activity:
 - Ongoing work on adding a C++ API for most of the framework/utils
libraries.
 - Ongoing work on improving the pubsub API.
 - A Nanomsg pubsub implementation has been added (MIT licensed).
 - Repositories relocated from git-wip-us to gitbox.
 - A redesign for the Celix website has been performed using Jekyll as
static website generator.
 - The community has voted (and passed) on moving from the Apache CMS to
the gitpubsub
approach for its website.

## Health report:
 - The mailing list activity is normal for Apache Celix.
 - The current jira activity is a bit low compared with our normal jira
activity. However, work is
being done and some issues will be closed soon, which will result in a
normal jira activity again.

## PMC changes:
 - Currently 10 PMC members.
 - Last PMC addition was Erjan Altena on Mon Jun 25 2018

## Committer base changes:
 - Currently 10 committers.
 - Last committer addition was Roy Lenferink at Thu Feb 09 2017

## Releases:
 - Last release was 2.1.0 on Tue Jan 30 2018

## Mailing list activity:
 - dev@celix.apache.org:
    - 54 subscribers (down -3 in the last 3 months):

## JIRA activity: