Hi,

The allowable actions are the best way to check the permissions.

The hasAllowableAction() method has been added more than 3 years ago.
Which OpenCMIS version are you using? You should definitely update!

- Florian

Hello All

Whats the best way to check user's access to documents using cmis library?

I can see getAllowableActions() and getAcls() methods on the document,
and documentation shows hasAllowableAction(Action.CAN_DELETE_OBJECT),
but i cant see the method on the cmsobject.

unfortunately, i can rely on alfresco security model as we
authenticate with one user id only.

I will appreciate any suggestions.

Regards
Krzysztof