I tried

client =  cmislib.CmisClient(SERVER_URL, USER, PASSWD,
binding=cmislib.browser.BrowserBinding())

But apparently it couldn't be found :

Exception in thread Thread-15:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python3.6/threading.py", line 916, in _bootstrap_inner
    self.run()
  File "cmislib_multi_threading_test_.py", line 40, in run
    client =  cmislib.CmisClient(SERVER_URL, USER, PASSWD,
binding=cmislib.browser.BrowserBinding())
AttributeError: module 'cmislib' has no attribute 'browser'

Where is BrowserBinding?