Hi,

Can you please help me in understanding if we can create minor versions during
checkin using CMIS.

If file does not exist,

document = subFolder.createDocument(props, contentStream,
VersioningState.MAJOR); - Will there be any impact changing this versioning
state to MINOR?

If file exists,

contentStream = session1.getObjectFactory().createContentStream(fileName,
inFile.length(), fileType, new FileInputStream(inFile));
ObjectId objectId = pwc.checkIn(false, null, contentStream, "Testing of
versioning.");

The above are the set of codes that I found in Apache Chemistry website and
using the same I able to create versions of a file. Example, the versions
created now are like 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 etc., I would like to know if it is possible
to create minor versions like 1.1.1,1.1.2 etc. Or at least create major
versions like 1.0, 2.0 etc. and 1.0, 1.1 as minor versions.

Regards,

Ram Mahesh Kumar K