Hi Michael,

We actually discussed this in great detail today internally at JPL. I have
not hosted the code anywhere yet, but am planning on putting it up on
GitHub fairly soon once I have a more complete prototype and end-to-end
example. When it's ready, I'll post a more formal announcement on the
mailing list.

Thanks,
Alex