Hi,

I am pleased to report that the following projects have been accepted by the
2013 Google Summer of Code:

"CloudStack: LDAP user provisioning", Ian Duffy

"Improving CloudStack support in Apache Whirr and Apache Provisionr
incubating", Meng Han

"Integration project to deploy and use Apache Mesos on a CloudStack based
Cloud" Dharmesh Kakadia

"A New Modular UI for Apache CloudStack" Shiva Teja Reddy

"Add Xen/XCP support for GRE SDN Controller" Nguyen Anh Tu

Join me in congratulating all five and welcoming them to the Apache CloudStack
community this summer.

Abhi, Kelcey, Hugo and Myself will be their mentors but if you see questions
from any of these five students feel free to jump in and help them out.

Happy coding,

Cheers,

-Sebastien