All,

I want to kickstart a discussion of developing a new tool - csbench, that can
help with generating resource load and measuring  the performance and
efficiency of Apache CloudStack APIs.

Much like cmk, this tool can be written in Go and can be useful for anybody to
benchmark CloudStack API performance. It's still in a nascent stage and can
benefit from feedback and input from the wider community early in the
development process.

If there are no objections, I propose to create a cloudstack-csbench repo in
which this tool can be developed. Thoughts and feedback? Thanks.

Regards.