Hi Varun - welcome to the community!

Please also check this CloudStack self-learning course: 
https://github.com/shapeblue/hackerbook and this tool: 
https://github.com/shapeblue/mbx to create CloudStack development/testing 
environments.

Regards,
Nicolas Vazquez
From: Wido den Hollander via dev <[email protected]>
Date: Wednesday, 7 October 2026 at 2:53 AM
To: [email protected] <[email protected]>
Cc: VARUN GOYAL <[email protected]>; [email protected] 
<[email protected]>; Wido den Hollander <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Intro] Introduction & Getting Started

Welcome!

Have you taken a look yet at the issues on Github? That should work.

Nowadays I highly recommend using tools like Claude or Codex to guide you 
through the project and codebase, this will get you up and running much faster.

Wido

> Op 6 okt 2026 om 19:50 heeft VARUN GOYAL via dev <[email protected]> 
> het volgende geschreven:
>
> Hi CloudStack Community,
> My name is Varun goyal, and I am a student at Thapar Institute of
> Engineering and Technology. I am highly interested in contributing to
> Apache CloudStack
> Could the maintainers point me toward any "good first issues" or
> documentation that would be helpful for onboarding? I am looking forward to
> collaborating with you all.
> Best regards,
> Varun

Reply via email to