Maybe we could consider switching from a whitelist to a blacklist, then. A
whitelist is certainly easier in terms of a one-step configuration, but a
blacklist would allow for much easier plugin development, installation and
removal. Perhaps we could find write a script that generates the complete list
of APIs to create the blacklist from (I know this API exists currently, but not
in the format of commands.properties).

--
Chris Suich
chris.su...@netapp.com