I'm +0 on this.

I can't fully say if the code is correct or not. I've never used Hyper-V, so I don't think it would be wise for me to vote.

Just want to show I saw this VOTE.

Wido

On 10/21/2013 08:11 PM, Donal Lafferty wrote:
As stated in a previous thread [1], Citrix is proposing the donation of source
for an RDP client.  After donation, the client would be integrated with the
console system VM in order to provide access to Hyper-V based VMs.

The client's source is in the diff attached to the Review Board submission
https://reviews.apache.org/r/14701/

[1] http://markmail.org/thread/q6sfqrhosmirm3bg

I would like to call a vote here, so that we have a formal consensus on
accepting the code into the project.  I suggest that it be accepted into a
branch, and then we work through any technical concerns / reviews / changes
prior to a master branch merge.

VOTING will be left open for 72 hours.

This is a technical decision, which means committer and PMC votes are binding.

DL