Yeah, I see there was a commit a3cec3802c4c56173c33ccc1e08af059547fe90e
that broke it again.  I'll reverted that commit and ran the following to
sanity test and its seems to be working now

mvn -T 1.5C -DskipTests clean install
chmod +x
plugins/network-elements/juniper-contrail/test/resources/mysql_db_start.sh
plugins/network-elements/juniper-contrail/test/resources/mysql_db_start.sh
5000
sed s/3306/5000/g utils/conf/db.properties >
utils/conf/db.properties.override
mvn -P developer  -pl developer -Ddeploydb

Make sure you run "mvn clean install" once after you update.

Darren