Just create a file on the classpath
META-INF/cloudstack/core/spring-event-bus-context.xml with the below
contents (change server, port, username, etc)

<beans xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans";
       xmlns:context="http://www.springframework.org/schema/context";
       xmlns:aop="http://www.springframework.org/schema/aop";

http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-3.0.xsd
                      http://www.springframework.org/schema/aop
http://www.springframework.org/schema/aop/spring-aop-3.0.xsd
                      http://www.springframework.org/schema/context

http://www.springframework.org/schema/context/spring-context-3.0.xsd";

    <bean id="eventNotificationBus"
class="org.apache.cloudstack.mom.rabbitmq.RabbitMQEventBus">
        <property name="name" value="eventNotificationBus" />
        <property name="server" value="10.223.52.61" />
        <property name="port" value="15672" />

        <property name="username" value="guest" />
        <property name="password" value="guest" />
        <property name="exchange" value="cloudstack-events" />
    </bean>
</beans>

You can put that file at
/etc/cloudstack/management/META-INF/cloudstack/core/spring-event-bus-context.xml

Darren