On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 01:59:31PM +0100, Hugo Trippaers wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> We seem to have some trouble with a number of buildslaves. The
> rpmbuilder and docs slaves are not reachable at the moment. I?m
> trying to move some of the work to other nodes, but due to git
> timeouts jobs keep failing.

I *think* this might have happened because of an improper upgrade. The
cloudstack account hosting the jenkins slaves needed a network restart
after which the slaves connected successfully to jenkins.bacd.

One slave which is in fremont dc (rpmbuilder), needed a force
reconnect and it was successfully brought up.

It should be fine now, let me know if there are any issues. Please
copy me as I might miss the email sent to dev@

Sorry for the trouble and spam.

--
Prasanna.,