Hi Radhika:

So I read this section and while the documentation is clear on what it
does; it's not clear on how I use it. If it isn't intended to be
exposed to the administrator and just runs in the background like so
many things in CloudStack does already, why document it at all in the
admin guide? Why I read that there is a monitoring tool it instantly
makes me want to go check status, so that I know that I can verify
status if something goes awry.

--David