From: Paul Angus [mailto:paul.an...@shapeblue.com]
Sent: 19 January 2014 19:52
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: Donal Lafferty; Devdeep Singh; Rajesh Battala; Anshul Gangwar; Radhika
Puthiyetath; Animesh Chaturvedi
Subject: RE: Hyper-V Issues

Thanks Sebastien.

@Hyperv-people

I ran the new commands in the wiki

PS C:\Users\Administrator> New-SelfSignedCertificate -DnsName apachecloudstack
-CertStoreLocation Cert:\LocalMachine\M
Directory: Microsoft.PowerShell.Security\Certificate::LocalMachine\My
Thumbprint                                Subject
----------                                -------
32BF5F505947B083E4CBDD9FDB2487CC8F133DF1  CN=apachecloudstack

PS C:\Users\Administrator> netsh http add sslcert ipport=0.0.0.0:8250
certhash=32BF5F505947B083E4CBDD9FDB2487CC8F133DF1
appid="{727beb1c-6e7c-49b2-8fbd-f03dbe481b08}"
SSL Certificate successfully added

But I still get the same identical error, are there any other steps required?
The windows firewall is shutdown.

Regards

Paul Angus
Cloud Architect