Let's not repeat the previous discussion. We allready agreed that the wsdl is
the way forward. However we can't get any legal entity to say that it is ok to
do so.

Hence my proposal to at least move forward even if it means to temporarily use
vijava.

I really don't care what we do, as long as we have VMware in the regular build
before the 4.4 feature freeze.

If anyone of you is willing to chase VMware legal on this, please have a go at
it.

Hugo

Sent from my iPhone