+users

When ever we see the error 'Unable to contact resource', I suggest to check the
host agent logs (for xen /var/log/SMlog).
It will give you idea of what is going wrong from the router. Most of times
there could be script execution failures.

Adding command to clean up tags on xenserver
xe host-param-clear param-name=tags uuid=[uuid]

-Jayapal