Hi,

I was wondering if we had any plans in the near future to order information
in our tables, combo boxes, etc. in some expected way by default?

For example, I recently created five VMs: VM-1, VM-2, VM-3, VM-4, and VM-5
(created in that order).

When I go to attach a disk to VM-2, for example, the combo box shows the
VMs from top to bottom in this order: VM-3, VM-2, VM-1, VM-5, and VM-4.

Volumes in the volumes table under the Storage tab also have an un-expected
way of being listed.

This appears to be a general-purpose issue throughout the GUI (not just
related to VMs and storage).

If this is already an issue someone has written a ticket for, great;
otherwise, I could write up a ticket.

Thanks

--
*Mike Tutkowski*