Will this cause issues with people running ACS from maven jetty (or any
other maven operation that needs the db) if the connector isn't pulled in
by the pom?  I could see it being added to support that need.  If they are
running it from a tomcat instance managed by eclipse, it would be pretty
easy to manage it as a system dep there and removing it from the pom.  I've
done that myself for other projects and not had a problem, it is just
documentation.

--

*Nate Gordon*Director of Technology | Appcore - the business of cloud
computing®

Office +1.800.735.7104  |  Direct +1.515.612.7787
nate.gor...@appcore.com  |  www.appcore.com

The information in this message is intended for the named recipients only.
It may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking
of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, do not print it or
disseminate it or its contents. In such event, please notify the sender by
return e-mail and delete the e-mail file immediately thereafter. Thank you.