Hi folks:

I think this issue is resolved in the 4.3 branch. The default build
system no longer seems to grab the mysql jar, and I've adjusted tomcat
to load the mysql jar from the system library.

Commit 0c2ad0338e34f6117cecc24ec00c7746dd481465 should have the
necessary changes.

I did some quick testing, and this seems to work, but obviously it
needs more eyes and testing.

--David