Just wondering if it would be easier to just make the management server
into a virtual appliance then recoding everything to run on Windows (not to
mention all the patches every month). The enterprises that I come in
contact with don't seem to have an issue with vCD. I don't know how the
foundation looks at virtual appliances, but maybe that is more of a Citrix
thing on their supported version.

Just a thought.

Todd

--