On 03/06/2014 11:48 AM, Wei ZHOU wrote:
awesome!

Can you implement cpu tuning or network QoS as well ? Thanks!

Yes, I was planning on adding multiple methods at once with a couple of patches.

-Wei

On 03/05/2014 07:18 PM, Marcus wrote:

For the hypervisor version of throttling, we just need
ResizeVolumeCommand to pass the VolumeObjectTO rather than just the
volume uuid/path, so that when we change offerings on the agent side
we have the info we need to update libvirt with the new iops/bytes
settings. We also need the libvirt java bindings to do so, per
previous discussion.

I'm already working on the patch: https://github.com/wido/
libvirt-java/tree/change-iops

It's not so hard to implement it seems. Hopefully I'll have it ready after
the weekend.