Hi guys and gals,

Based on the findings after my first round of tests, I give a +1 to the 4.3 RC

Please, find below what I have tested so far:

* Environment
  - Management Server: Debian 7 VM under VirtualBox
  - DevCloud: XenServer 6.2
  - MySQL: running on the DevCloud
  - System VM: Latest from
http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/view/4.3/job/cloudstack-4.3-systemvm/

* Initial start-up
  - Everything seems to work fine

* Zone
  - DNS1: 8.8.8.8
  - DNS2: 8.8.4.4
  - Hypervisor: XenServer
  - Guest CIDR: 10.1.2.0/24
  - Local Storage enabled: true

* Public Traffic
  - 10.1.1.1 / 255.255.255.0 / 10.1.1.2 / 10.1.1.100

* POD
  - 10.1.1.1 / 255.255.255.0 / 10.1.1.101 / 10.1.1.200

* VLAN
  - 101 - 109

* Host
  - Host Name: 178.237.34.120
  - Username: root
  - Password: blah

* Secondary Storage
  - Provider: NFS
  - Name: sec01
  - Server: 10.1.1.114

::: ALL GREEN UP TO NOW :::

* Create Instance
  - Featured: Tiny Linux
  - Compute Offering: Tiny Offering
  - Disk Offering: None
  - Instance name: cs43-01

* NIC Information
  - IP Address: 10.1.2.186
  - Gateway: 10.1.2.1
  - Netmask: 255.255.255.0

* Create Network
  - Name: devcloud-net01
  - Type: Isolated
  - CIDR: 10.1.2.0/24
  - Public IP: 10.1.1.4 [Source NAT]
  - Egress Rules: 0.0.0.0/0 - All
  - Network Offering: Offering for Isolated networks with Source Nat service
enabled

* Create ACLs
  - 10.1.0.0/16 - TCP - 22 - 22
  - 10.1.0.0/16 - TCP - 443 - 443

* Create Port Forwarding
  - 22:22 - 22:22 - instance cs43-01 [10.1.2.186]
  - 443:443 - 443:443 - instance cs43-01 [10.1.2.186]

* SSH into the new instance via the Public IP:

[root@devcloud-wil01 ~]# ssh root@10.1.1.4
The authenticity of host '10.1.1.4 (10.1.1.4)' can't be established.
RSA key fingerprint is 02:43:6c:24:c5:79:b6:e2:c8:b7:e8:3c:8d:13:37:91.
Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)? yes
Warning: Permanently added '10.1.1.4' (RSA) to the list of known hosts.
root@10.1.1.4's password:
%
%
% ls
ssh-host-dss-key.pub  ssh-host-rsa-key.pub
% cd /
% ls
bin         boot        dev         etc         home        lib
lost+found  mnt         proc        root        sbin        sys         tmp
    usr         var
%

With kind regards,
Wilder