So I manually downloaded tomcat 6.0.33
herehttps://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Setting+up+CloudStack+Development+Environment+on+Linux
Then did the following1. extracted 6.0.33 to /usr/share/tomcat6.0.33. 2.
Changed symlink of /usr/share/cloudstack-managemet/bin  to
/usr/share/tomcat6.0.33/bin3. Changed symlink of
/usr/share/cloudstack-management/lib to /usr/share/tomcat6.0.33/lib4. Verified
cloudstack was running tomcat 6.0.33 by creating a tomcat_version.jsp file in
/usr/share/cloudstack-management/webapps/client
code for tomcat_version.jsp can be found
herehttp://stackoverflow.com/questions/14925073/how-to-find-out-running-tomcat-version
I'll definitely let you know how it goes...