I'm not sure the KVM code needs to be changed, you're asking it to deal
with an inconsistency from the mgmt server. Don't you find it odd that one
Command from the mgmt server provides broadcastUri="vlan://untagged" and
another provides broadcastUri="untagged"?  I'm not sure I understand why
changing 'untagged' into a URI format changes its meaning, but it seems
like that doesn't make any sense to you, so perhaps we can break that out
into a separate column so that we can still capture the info, if needed.

If we don't like URI format for the vlan id, that's fine, but we need to do
changes to the 4.3 installs and fix 4.4. As mentioned, I remember there
being a decent amount of work to handle the "vlan://" when it was
introduced, and that will need to be done again to change it back. I'm not
against that, but I'm not going to be the one doing that work, either :-)