On 03.06.2014 16:20, Marcus wrote:
I think a fresh 4.3 install with vlan isolation is pretty well tested, but there have been issues with upgrades, and apparently basic/no isolation networks. I'm taking a shot in the dark to try to help, and I'll see if I can reproduce, but the symptoms seem rather complex and varied. If I can
reproduce it, I can fix it.

Thanks Marcus! I have 2 deployments, both fresh 4.3, one Adv and one Adv+SG, neither exhibit this problem, so indeed it does look like an upgrade issue. It looks like someone attempted a fix, but without too much success https://reviews.apache.org/r/21908/ ..

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro